Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Reading Reflection #8





Anyone can walk down a dock and take a picture of a boat, but only a few can make it look this good, and that is I like this picture because of the beautiful subject matter. This picture shows the wonder and amazing beauty of vintage cars and trucks. This picture inspires me to find beauty in the most old and run down of subjects.






Anybody can walk down to a dock and take a picture of a boat, but few can make it look this beautiful, and that is what i love about this picture. The composition of this photo is beautiful and inspiring. I have been inspired by this picture to not just take pictures of a car, but to actually compose the picture and make it pleasing to look at.





I like this picture because it expresses to me the emotion of loneliness that comes with traveling at times. This picture is a different take on transportation photography and i like how it portrays emotion more than any picture of a car ever will. I am inspired to take pictures that are a tad bit more out of the box than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment