Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Reading Reflection #7


I like this picture because of the rustic element of it, i think i would like it better if it was in black and white, but never the less, it makes a great texture photograph. This picture is proof that you can literally take a picture of almost anything and you will have a great texture picture. Although there is some depth to this picture, it is still effective with that wall to wall texture.

I love this picture because it is jut a great picture of the ground that people would usually over look. I know a great place to take pictures like this, so i could pull this off. I like that is in black and white and has that great contrast that just makes it stand out.

Leather and any other fabric shows great texture, and i like the creases that show the age of this leather. After seeing this picture i know that i can take pictures of cool patterns in clothing, upholstery, and what ever else interests me. In my own photography i should reflect my mood, i think this picture makes me feel a little older than i am and i think that every picture should do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment